Shooting Star Heartz Fanclub!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fave chara??

3 posters

Go down

fave chara?? Empty fave chara??

Post by lilysnowsparkles18 Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:21 am

so whos ur favorite character bc MINE is rena. only from the anime btw. rena is the best bc she's pretty and shy and she has rly cool ghost powers. my least fave is haru (u dont have to mention ur least fave but i have to bc haru is the WORST). haru is sooo annoying i wish rena was the main charactr instead Rolling Eyes anyway tell me ur favorite n stuff but ONLY if from the anime. thank u
lilysnowsparkles18
lilysnowsparkles18
Admin

https://shootingstarheartz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

fave chara?? Empty Re: fave chara??

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:51 am

y did u have to talk abt ur least fav? the topic isnt even abt ur least fav charas? obviously the best girl is haru duh (n unlike rena shes in the anime n the manga n the game, LOL, not like u anime-only plebs care bcos all u do is mischaractyriz her neway... HOW IS SHE ANNOYING???? shes literalluy the sweetest grl ever she always wnts to help ppl, not just her FRIENDS bt also her ENEMIES???? rena wld never btw Mad)

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysnowsparkles18 Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:56 am

Haru's Husband wrote:y did u have to talk abt ur least fav? the topic isnt even abt ur least fav charas? obviously the best girl is haru duh (n unlike rena shes in the anime n the manga n the game, LOL, not like u anime-only plebs care bcos all u do is mischaractyriz her neway... HOW IS SHE ANNOYING???? shes literalluy the sweetest grl ever she always wnts to help ppl, not just her FRIENDS bt also her ENEMIES???? rena wld never btw Mad)

i talked about my least fave bc i wanted to. and rena actually IS in the manga and the video game it just goes to show that ur not even a real fan at al.

and haru is rly annoying bc she always puts herself nto everyone's business and just bc her ugly bf think its cute doesnt mean that its ACTUALY endearing. Rolling Eyes

edit: also rena has a real personality and isnt just nice to everyone LOL
lilysnowsparkles18
lilysnowsparkles18
Admin

XxYukiosWifexX likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by XxYukiosWifexX Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:01 am

lilysnowsparkles18 wrote:
Haru's Husband wrote:y did u have to talk abt ur least fav? the topic isnt even abt ur least fav charas? obviously the best girl is haru duh (n unlike rena shes in the anime n the manga n the game, LOL, not like u anime-only plebs care bcos all u do is mischaractyriz her neway... HOW IS SHE ANNOYING???? shes literalluy the sweetest grl ever she always wnts to help ppl, not just her FRIENDS bt also her ENEMIES???? rena wld never btw Mad)

i talked about my least fave bc i wanted to. and rena actually IS in the manga and the video game it just goes to show that ur not even a real fan at al.

and haru is rly annoying bc she always puts herself nto everyone's business and just bc her ugly bf think its cute doesnt mean that its ACTUALY endearing. Rolling Eyes

i agree haru is so annoying and ugly -_-

anyway my favorit character is yukio I love you he's so kind and handsome and haru doesn't deserve him shesz so ugly compared to him and idk what he sees in her maybe hes just so lonely he doesn't even care anymore i feel so bad for him poor yukio
XxYukiosWifexX
XxYukiosWifexX

lilysnowsparkles18 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysnowsparkles18 Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:04 am

XxYukiosWifexX wrote:

anyway my favorit character is yukio I love you he's so kind and handsome and haru doesn't deserve him shesz so ugly compared to him and idk what he sees in her maybe hes just so lonely he doesn't even care anymore i feel so bad for him poor yukio

i mean yukio dosnt get a lot of screen time in the anime so i dont rly like anime yukio but he's a little more intersting in the manga.
lilysnowsparkles18
lilysnowsparkles18
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XxYukiosWifexX Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:06 am

XxYukiosWifexX wrote:

i mean yukio dosnt get a lot of screen time in the anime so i dont rly like anime yukio but he's a little more intersting in the manga.

lock ur doors tonite haha xD
XxYukiosWifexX
XxYukiosWifexX

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysnowsparkles18 Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:09 am

XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:

idk why ur taking this so seriously. yukio is just kind of boring but he isnt as annoyng as haru. Suspect
lilysnowsparkles18
lilysnowsparkles18
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XxYukiosWifexX Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:12 am

XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:

idk why ur taking this so seriously. yukio is just kind of boring but he isnt as annoyng as haru. Suspect
he has more personality than rena she literally only has five lines of dilogue in the manga and anime combined Razz
XxYukiosWifexX
XxYukiosWifexX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:12 am

>she's actually IS in the manga and the video game
ok where though? bcos shes barely even relevant in those, the anime creators gave her a bigger role in the anime than she actually is supposed to have... continue coping though its vry funny 2 watch Cool ill b here while u cry ovr how renas so cool n deserves better

>she always puts herself nto everyone's business
without my waifu """putting herself into everyones bizness""" u would LITERALLY not even have rena LOL like isnt haru offering her a hand n trying to be her friend (evenn when rena runs AWAY like a COWARD) when she transferred to Heaven High the whole reason why she desided to step in n save her frm lunas henchmen? but ok ig Razz

>just bc her ugly bf think its cute doesnt mean that its ACTUALY endearing.
it actually IS endering because she inspires ppl to do better n BE better. but we have one thing we agree on i guess (which is that her bf is ugly and lame and haru deserves beter)

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysnowsparkles18 Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:13 am

XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:

he has more personality than rena she literally only has five lines of dilogue in the manga and anime combined Razz

rena is literaly a main character and her whole thing is that shes shy. maybe if u actually payed attention u would know this. i think ur too busy looking at picz of yukio LOLOLOL
lilysnowsparkles18
lilysnowsparkles18
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XxYukiosWifexX Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:15 am

XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:

rena is literaly  a main character and her whole thing is that shes shy. maybe if u actually payed attention u would know this. i think ur too busy looking at picz of yukio LOLOLOL
i think u have a concusion...
XxYukiosWifexX
XxYukiosWifexX

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysnowsparkles18 Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:16 am

XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:

rena is literaly  a main character and her whole thing is that shes shy. maybe if u actually payed attention u would know this. i think ur too busy looking at picz of yukio LOLOLOL

and i think u r about to get banned
lilysnowsparkles18
lilysnowsparkles18
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:17 am

XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:

shy isnt a personality get real Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  <----- thts rena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:20 am

XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:

wtf... isnt this america? i thought u guys believed in free speech i guess not...

Back to top Go down

Post by XxYukiosWifexX Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:23 am

Haru's Husband wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:

wtf... isnt this america? i thought u guys believed in free speech i guess not...
domt forget free speech doesnt matter when ur talking about rena shes so perfect nobody is allowed to talk bad about her *sarcastic* Rolling Eyes
XxYukiosWifexX
XxYukiosWifexX

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysnowsparkles18 Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:24 am

XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
Haru's Husband wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:

domt forget free speech doesnt matter when ur talking about rena shes so perfect nobody is allowed to talk bad about her *sarcastic* Rolling Eyes  

ya bc when u talk bad abt her ur literally lying. what u guys r saying isnt even true
lilysnowsparkles18
lilysnowsparkles18
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:27 am

XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
Haru's Husband wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:
XxYukiosWifexX wrote:

ya bc when u talk bad abt her ur literally lying. what u guys r saying isnt even true

ok source? bcos u dont seem 2 have rebuttals all u do is call haru ugly and yukio boring but NOOOOO rena is perfect n the prettiest n the shyest. if theres evidence of how cool n actually awesome rena is (which there isnt) then give us it rite now

Back to top Go down

Post by lunafan3 Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:31 am

um.. i really like luna shes super pretty and i like her backstory >:3
lunafan3
lunafan3

lilysnowsparkles18 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysnowsparkles18 Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:35 am

lunafan3 wrote:um.. i really like luna shes super pretty and i like her backstory >:3

ya i think she's rly pretty too i wish she was in the anime but they replaced her with some lame villan guy
lilysnowsparkles18
lilysnowsparkles18
Admin

lunafan3 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:38 am

lunafan3 wrote:um.. i really like luna shes super pretty and i like her backstory >:3
i finally got started on the backstory arc n its really sad LIKE poor luna she deserves better tbh, i know haru n luna r mortal enemies bt i think they would b such good friends if they put their differences aside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down